Monday, June 2, 2014

photos!

 
Here is Blue Door Tiny House posted at my in laws house.  Yee HAW! 
 





 
This is what I call 'the garage'.  The door to the left opens up to the water heater - an on demand Eccotemp FVI-12-LP High Capacity Propane water heater.  You can find it on Amazon here - Eccotemp Water Heater retails at $340.
 
Behind the other section is a battery and battery charger.

 
The two lines coming out around the wheel well is the service for the toilet.

 
This fancy porch has an exterior outlet (so my wife could hang Christmas lights).

 
From the front door looking in to the kitchen.

 
From the kitchen looking out toward the front door.

 
Our fancy bathroom. The shower head is mounted up top, just follow the tube; an opportunity for a curtain to cover up!  Also, the macerating toilet.

 
The cabinets are quiet - you can slam them and they glide closed.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice ~ i would have to get my own loan or rent to own..i am on Whidbey Island ~ Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love Whidbey. Feel free to send me an e-mail at Conrad.harley@hotmail.com if you are interested in tiny house and want to discuss payment options. We still have it for sale!

      Delete
  2. I've got one of those in my backyard! It's called a shed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller mentioned only serious inquiries. He did not say anything about rude comments. I'm very sorry that you are so disrespectful. If you are an adult shame on you and if you are a child hopefully you will grow up to be a nicer person than the one you are now.

      To the seller - very impressive home. I hope that whomever purchases this home has many happy memories in it like the ones I'm sure you and your wife did.

      Delete
    2. We know it's not for everyone!! It is definitely a life-style adjustment that some people welcome with open arms... and others... don't.

      Delete
  3. Very nice and efficient. I love it. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your tiny home still for sale? I absolutely love it!! I am in Tacoma and would love to talk about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did sell it! I am looking at your dolls now - they are AWESOME! Are you on Etsy or only sell through your site?

    ReplyDelete